The serious business of GCSE MFL cramming!


With only two weeks to go before the GCSE German exam (and less for French - I know, Mr G!)  I set about putting together a booklet to focus my Year 11s' minds on how to get the most from using past papers.  It includes advice on the front page and then a series of tables where they examine the booklet, scan their vocabulary lists looking for the vocabulary they expect to hear and then a column for them to write in any words that they needed that they didn't know - with the intention that they will know it next time!

You can download the booklet from my TES resources here - I hope it helps you to get the most out of your last minute cramming! ;)

http://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Past-Paper-Analysis-revision-aid-6427272/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog